Foglamp’s strength lies in its network of on-the-ground contributors around the world.
Our ability to reach out to more than 1,300 local researchers, journalists, attorneys, and consultants in more than 120 countries offers clients proprietary insight on a real-time basis while avoiding the costs associated with traditional research services.
Our contacts are locally-based and can prepare written analysis, speak with clients over the phone or instant messaging, and otherwise work with clients to identify market opportunities and risks well beyond what a Bloomberg terminal or Google search can provide.
Our contributors feature individuals with sector expertise in:
- Media and Internet
- Energy (oil, gas, mining, and other extractives)
- Real Estate and Construction
These same contributors boast functional expertise in:
- Labor codes and employment law
- M&A and tax issues
- State-owned enterprises and market competition
- Local banking laws, securities law, and contracts law
- Business licensing and corporate governance
- Intellectual property and foreign direct investment